3750 sq. ft.
Stately Three Story home with basement in the Heart of Oakwood situated on an enviable lot landscaped & tended to by a Master Gardener...6 BR, 4.5 baths(all updated)....Crown Molding in Living Rm and Family Rm..Architectural detail Relief above stunning Fireplace mantel..Nine Foot Ceilings Add to Open feeling on 1st floor! Gleaming hardwood floors in Entry, Hall, Formal Living and Dining Rooms and three bedrooms on second floor..An abundance of French Doors allow sunlight to stream in and easy access to the 34 x 28 paver patio as well as the Garden Rm...Sellers Remodeled Kitchen and added Breakfast Nook and Butlers Pantry...Cooks' Kitchen with Center Island, Upscale SS appliances, granite counter tops, Double oven & gas range...Note the detail on the ivory cabinets with crown molding..Home offers tons of storage..Don't miss the 24 x 13 walk in closet in the Master Bedroom...2nd Floor Office has baseboard heat. You won't be disappointed! 3750+ sq ft of luxury living at its best
- Heating System Forced Air,Hot Water/Steam,Natural Gas
- Cooling Central
- Fireplace Glass Doors,One,Starter,Woodburning
- Garage 2 Car,Detached,Opener,Overhead Storage,Storage
- Total Baths 5
- Utilities 220 Volt Outlet,City Water,Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Storm Sewer
- Lot Dimensions .5246
- Entry Room: 13 x 21 (First)
- Living Room: 15 x 23 (First)
- Dining Room: 13 x 14 (First)
- Kitchen: 13 x 15 (First)
- Breakfast Room: 6 x 14 (First)
- Family Room: 12 x 18 (First)
- Bedroom: 12 x 20 (Second)
- Bedroom: 11 x 15 (Second)
- Bedroom: 11 x 14 (Second)
- Bedroom: 11 x 13 (Second)
- Study/Office: 10 x 15 (Second)
- Bedroom: 12 x 17 (Third)
- Bedroom: 11 x 12 (Third)
- Other: 9 x 24 (First)
- Utility Room: 7 x 14 (Basement)
- Other: 14 x 16 (Basement)
- Other: 12 x 14 (Basement)
Great Schools in this area
236 Rubicon Road
Stately Three Story home with basement in the Hear...
- Office : 937.434.7600
- Mobile : 937-266-5511
- Fax :937-306-1806
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Dayton Area Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.